Wednesday, October 3, 2012

5 months off - but I'm back !

So firstly many apologises for not having updated my blog, sorry forgive me.

Life at Fletchers & personally been very busy, having been looking after my dear Mum through breast cancer, but great news she has made a full & speedy recovery, after successful surgery & follow up treatment. Love you mum xxx

Recently one of dearest customer passed away, Fredrick Lees, so has been a sad time, for his family, us at Fletchers & a huge loss to Rye. He will always have a part in our life's. Sadly missed here at Fletchers. Always a different story from Freddie about his vey colourful life, every time he came to see us.

We send our love to Fletchers Grandma, Edna who took a very bad fall at home, she has been in Hospital for nearly 5 weeks, but due home very very soon. Edna was the first person i met when i moved to Rye 6 years ago now. come home soon darling we all miss you xxxx.

The Summer has been great, but hard work as always. So a big thank you from Pete & myself to all our staff who made this another successful summer.

Will also be closing near the end of the month for our Annual holiday. I will update the blog by the end of week, with the date were closed.

Thank you

Lee xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment